Call For Pricing 303-537-5832. Comes in different variations, sizes and colors.
Click this link for the product sheet.
• High tenacity knotless polypropylene net with debris liner
• Base net: 2" and 2.5” square nets
• Debris net liner: 3/8" or 1/16"options
• Net Options: 2,000 lb., 5,000 lb., 10,000 lb. rating
• Border edges reinforced with 3" webbing, double stitching & grommets
• Meets ANSI A10.37 for debris containment during construction & demolition
• Complies with OSHA regulations for debris protection
• Extra UV inhibitors for added life expectancy
• Flame Retardant nets available & made to order
• Protects small & chunk debris from falling during construction & demolition
• Protects tools from falling
• Protects pedestrians & adjacent properties
• Provides leading edge protection
• Abrasion resistant, heavy duty 2-layer mesh
• Available in black, gray and tan
• All nets are tested and approved
Eagle Heavy Debris Containment Nets are made from high tenacity 2.5” knotless polypropylene and tested to meet construction industry standards. Debris containment nets are most commonly used during vertical building construction, bridge construction, petrochemical construction, marine industrial construction, and aviation. Eagle debris nets include debris net liners for containment purposes. Debris net liners are available in 3/8" polyester netting or 1/16” debris netting. The edges are built with reinforced webbing and grommets which allows for an easy, safe and secure installation. All Eagle Heavy Debris nets meet ANSI A10.37 for debris containment for construction & demolition. They are also OSHA compliant and tested to meet to today’s industrial and construction standards. All debris containment ebris nets should be attached to an approved cable system or in conjunction with an approved debris net outrigger system.
• Construction & Demolition debris containment
• Vertical building construction
• Building restoration
• Construction elevator shafts
• Bridge construction, maintenance and repairs
• Tunnels and overpass construction
• Industrial plants & refineries
• Offshore oil rigs
• Marine ship repair industr
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.