3M™ DBI-SALA® 10-Pack Bolt Kit 2100066, 1 EA
Availability: In stock
Brand: Colorado Safety Supply Company
- Replacement bolts for your existing concrete D-ring anchor
- Installs into 11/16 in., 18 mm or 3/4 in. concrete hole
- Use vertically in wall or horizontally in ceiling
- Install as temporary or permanent anchor
- Safe hook-up indicator
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength steel and aluminum construction
- Rugged and corrosion resistant materials
10-pack of replacement bolts for concrete D-ring anchor, for 11/16 in., 18 mm or 3/4 in. hole.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
call for pricing 303-537-5832