FallTech 7530 Trailing Portable I Beam Clamp for beams 4" to 14"
FallTech 7530 Portable 4" to 14" Dual Ratcheting Trailing Beam Clamp is a dual ratcheting for centering on I-beam; Fits 4" to 14" Flange Width; Machined Aluminum Bar; Steel Jaws with Slider Pads.
Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA CFR1926.502 CFR1926.66 and ANSI Z359.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 425 lbs.
- New SteelGrip beam clamp is lightweight, ergonomic and easy-to-use
- Fits 4" to 14" Flange Width
- Max. Flange Thickness 1-1/4"
- EasyGrip latch assembly for quick installation and ease of adjustment
- Alloy steel jaws and nylon slider pads
- Offers a high degree of mobility and smooth trailing behind the worker
- Dual adjust ratchet helps to self-center worker's anchorage on flange
- A set-up from most common beam clamps
SteelGrip® beam clamps feature lightweight, ergonomic, EasyGrip latch assemblies for quick installation and ease of adjustment. Employing alloy steel jaws and nylon slider pads, SteelGrip Beam Clamps offer a high degree of mobility and smooth trailing behind the worker.
|Weight Capacity: 425 lb.||Depth: 3"|
|Installation: Temporary||Tensile Strength: 5000 lb.|
|Includes: Clamping Jaw Slider Pads||Width: 1-1/2"|
|Material: Aluminum, Steel||Ring Dia.: 3"|
|Fits Beam Size: 6"||Item: Beam Anchor|
|Standards: ANSI Z359.1-2004, OSHA 1926.502||Length: 18"|
|Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan, Province of China|