Fall tech 7531 Steel Grip Beam Anchor - Single Ratchet 13" Trailing Beam Clamp Anchor
Availability: In stock
FallTech 7531 Portable 4" to 12" Single Ratcheting Trailing Beam Clamp
New FallTech 7531 Portable 4" to 12" Single Ratcheting Trailing Beam Clamp features a lightweight design, ergonomic and easy to use. Single Ratcheting; Fits flange widths from 4" to 12" and up to 1" thick. EasyGrip latch assembly for quick installation and ease of adjustment. It also offers a high degree of mobility and smooth trailing behind the worker. It comes with a single adjust ratchet helps to self-center worker's anchorage on flange. Is a step-up from most common beam clamps. New SteelGrip beam clamp is lightweight, ergonomic and easy-to-use
Meets or Exceeds: OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66, ANSI A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009.
Material and Specs:
- Max. Flange Thickness 1-1/4"
- Jaws: Alloy steel, min.5,000 lbs.
- D-ring: Alloy steel, min. 5,000 lbs.
- Flange Bar: Aluminum alloy, SAE 6066
- Tensile strength Min. 5,000 lbs. rated
- Max Capacity 425 lbs.
- Alloy steel jaws and nylon slider pads
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
Fall Tech's Trailing Beam Clamp. Machined Aluminum Bar; Steel Jaws with Slider Pads. Single Ratcheting; Fits 4” to 12” Flange Width;