Fall Tech 7535 12" Stationary Beam Clamp Anchor
Availability: In stock
Brand: Fall Tech
SteelGrip Hex Bar Vertical Beam Anchor, 12"
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy construction.
- Ideally suited for fixed positions.
- Easily installed and relocated.
- Fits flanges from 1/2" to 2" thick and widths of 4.5" to 12"
- Rated at 8,000 lbs
- Suitable for use with FallTech 4-Man Temporary HLL's and PSR Temporary HLL's
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
Hex Bar: Aluminum Alloy; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength
Jaws: Aluminum Alloy; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength D-ring assembly:
Alloy Steel; Min. 8,000 lbs. tensile strength.
Tensile Strength: Min. 8,000 lbs.
Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66 ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use. · Inspect before each use. · Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear. ·