Louisville Fiberglass Extension Ladder
This Louisville 24 ft. fiberglass extension ladder has a 300 lbs. load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. It is equipped with the MAXLOCK rung lock, custom engineered from a patented, advanced molecular polymer, MAXLOCK is the strongest, toughest, lightest rung lock ever made. This ladder also includes the patented QuickLatch system that provides a simple, intuitive method of securing the fly and base sections of the ladder when extended. The ladder features outside slide guides, D-shaped rungs fully serrated for a slip resistant surface, non-marring rail end caps, rope and pulley and steel swivel safety shoes with metal shield to be used with the tread down or in spike position. The Louisville FE3224 fiberglass extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA and OSHA.
Other sizes in this series:
16' 20' 24' 28' 32' 36' 40'
- cludes our custom engineered MAXLOCK that is made from a patented and advanced molecular polymer. Our MAXLOCK is the strongest toughest lightest rung lock ever made
- Patented Quicklatch Runglock System
- Steel Swivel Safety Shoe With Metal Shield
- Direct Rung-Rail Connection
- Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps
- Outside Slide Guides
- D-Shaped Rungs
- Rope And Pulley Included