* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
This course gives an in-depth examination of fall-related topics and discusses the Competent Persons responsibilities. The training enables participants to be responsible for the immediate supervision, implementation, and monitoring of a managed fall protection program.
This intermediate-level course is designed for supervisors who are also assigned as the company competent person. This training offers more detailed coverage of the Fall Protection standard, including hands-on interactive activities.
- Overview of OSHA’s Fall Protection Standard
- Fall Hazard Recognition
- Fall Hazard Analysis
- Overview of Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Donning Procedures (Hands On)
- Inspection Procedures (Hands On
- Calculating Fall Clearances
- Free Fall Distance
- Deceleration Distance
- Fall Rescue Planning
Who Should Attend:
Supervisory personnel tasked with being the company competent person required by the OSHA standards
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.