* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Min Students: 5 Max Students: 10/25
Course Length: 4 Hour
Course Description: This training is a blend of in classroom (1.5 hrs) and practical hands (2 hrs) on training utilizing your own equipment. The training can cover both forklift and telehandler type equipment and meets the requirements outlined in Subpart O 1910.178 Powered Industrial trucks. Participants will have the opportunity to apply classroom concepts and gain practical experience operating the job site equipment. Refresher training is recommended at 3 years or if operator at any time meets requirements outlined in Subpart O 1910.178 (4).
Forklift Training Learning Outcomes:
- Basic knowledge of powered industrial truck types and components
- Identify operating hazards and safe operating practices
- Determining center of gravity and knowledge of stability triangle
- Forklift inspection and safe refueling practices
- Hands on coaching and evaluation of employee’s skill
Potential Supplemental Trainings:
- OSHA 10/30 hour
- Forklift Train the Trainer
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.