* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Min Students: 5 Max Students: 15
HAZWOPER 24 HR TRAINING
This level of HAZWOPER training is applicable to the "Occasional Site Worker" on a controlled or uncontrolled hazardous waste site. Examples of this type of employee would include truck drivers, surveyors, and administrative personnel who have little or no chance of exposure to the wastes involved, or employees who are regularly on-site with no chance of exposure.
- Introduction to OSHA
- History of Various Environmental Legislations
- Hazard Assessment and Analysis
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communication
- Spill Response - Includes initial response, assessment, stabilization and mitigation, hazardous materials (HAZMAT) containment, field conditions, and decontamination.
The HAZWOPER 24 Hour Training takes place during the first 3 days of the HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training course. This course has no Hands-on-Exercise. Students will receive a certificate card showing HAZWOPER 24-hour training completion at the end of the class. Eight (8) hours of refresher training annually is required to keep the HAZWOPER 24 Hour certification current.
NOTE: An employee whose job description includes the handling or remediation (cleanup) of waste or hazardous materials (HAZMAT) MUST take the HAZWOPER 40 Hour training to be in compliance with 29 CFR 1910.120. This would include Managers, Supervisors, and general site workers.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.