- LINER MATERIAL: Acrylic / PolyKor
- CONSTRUCTION: Coated Seamless Knit
- GAUGE: 10
- ANSI LEVEL 5
- est Method: ASTM F2992-15
EN 388 2016 Results:Abrasion: 3Cut (Coupe Test): XTear: 4Puncture: 2Cut (TDM-100 Test): EImpact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- PolyKor® / Acrylic blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, cut resistance and economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroSurface coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Double-Dipped coating helps extend the life of the glove and provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Flat latex undercoating helps keep hand dry in wet applications
- Single-layer construction provides excellent thermal insulation and improved dexterity
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.