- Designed for leading edge applications
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- 33 ft. (10m) 7/32" (5.5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Internal and external energy absorption systems
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
33 ft. (10m) of 7/32" (5.5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swivel snap hook and in-line shock absorber for leading edges.
The Leading Edge Rebel™ self retracting lifeline (SRL) line is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. It allows users to tie-off at foot level and was put through extensive sharp edge testing to ensure absolute protection against sharp, abrasive and leading edges. A robust design with a heavy-duty thermoplastic housing ensures longevity. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
Weight Capacity: 310lb
Items ship typically in 10 days
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.