This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features an 18-gauge Tuffalene® UHMWPE shell. The shell is enhanced by a foam nitrile dipped palm. This glove is appropriate for use in an ESD Protected Area.
- 18-gauge Tuffalene® UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity, cut resistance, and top-of-the-line dexterity
- Foam nitrile provides excellent dry, wet, and oily grip with breathability
- Reinforced thumb crotch increases abrasion resistance in vulnerable area
- Three finger touch responsive fingertips for touch screen devices
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,125 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 3X43D
- ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 compliant
- ANSI/ESD SP15.1-2015 compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.