* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Min Students: 5 Max Students: 25
Workers performing service or maintenance on machinery and equipment may be exposed to injuries from the unexpected energization, startup of the machinery or equipment, or release of stored energy in the equipment. This class introduces you to key components of the standard. Helps you understand your needs and the requirements of the standard, and also ways to keep your employees safe.
- Lockout/Tagout procedures
- Inspection requirements
- Types of energy (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, radioactive, etc.)
- Various pieces of equipment used to ensure safety of your employees
- Periodic reviews of your program
Who Should Attend:
All employees potentially exposed to the unexpected release of energy while at work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.