ANSI CUT LEVEL 4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Seamless Knit PolyKor® Xrystal® Blended Glove with NeoFoam® Coated Palm & Fingers and Reinforced Thumb Crotch - Touchscreen Compatible
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® Xrystal® is a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.