• Hibernate Mode - every minute rested is a minute saved of life • Unmatched sensor reliability for H2 S or CO • Adjustable alarm set points & real-time gas reading capability • 0.1 ppm resolution for H2 S sensor and display • Two-way IR comms for event downloads, bump tests & updates • Simple to use one button operation • “Bump Check” confirmation/identification • No hidden service charges or maintenance fees • Lightweight & durable - clamps on tight with alligator clip
Gas Clip Technologies Single Gas Clip PLUS; H₂S or CO
- Gas Clip Technologies Single Gas Clip Plus or SGC Plus, is the only maintenance free handheld gas detector available with “Hibernate” mode.
- “Hibernate” mode allows users to place this disposable single gas detector in a rested state when not in use.
- The SGC Plus is perfect for seasonal/turnaround contractors or rental fleets.
- When your job or turnaround is finished, simply synchronize the instrument with our IR Link or SGC Dock and put the detector in a rested state.
- When you are ready to use the detector again, simply press the power button to reactivate the detector
- With the SGC Plus, you only pay for the time that the handheld gas detector is in use.
- Each SGC Plus will last for 24 months of use and comes with a warranty of 24 months of use or 3 years from activation (whichever comes first).
- However, this mode (Hibernate) can only be enabled via IR communication with either the IR Link or SGC Dock accessories (not by a button push), so only authorized personnel can place the units in “hibernate” mode.
- The SGC Plus also provides the most advanced maintenance free disposable single gas detector on the market.
- Unlike other disposable single gas detectors, the SGC Plus combines a rugged design and reliability with advanced sensor resolution (0.1 ppm for H2S models).
- Advanced micro processing capabilities allow for quick unit configuration adjustments to comply with current and future industrial health and safety gas exposure regulations for workers in industrial environments.
- Each SGC Plus comes with the following features:
- Unmatched sensor reliability for H₂S and CO
- “Hibernate” mode
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Real-time gas reading capability
- 0.1 ppm resolution for H2S sensor and display
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, unit configuration and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit detector identification
- “Bump Check” confirmation/identification
- Optional calibration
- Calibration confirmation/identification
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies SGC Dock
- Model numbers: SGC-P-H (H2S) or SGC-P-C (CO)
- Be sure to compare these features to our Multi Gas Clip and Single Gas Clip to find the right product for your current application.
Bump Check Reminder:
- All Single Gas Clip models come standard with the bump check reminder feature.
- When activated, if the detector has not been bump tested within the designated interval, the instrument will emit both a flash and show “buP” across the screen alerting the user, peer, or supervisor that the gas bump test is due.
- In addition to the flash, the TEST Icon will continually display in the upper left hand corner.
- This alert increases user accountability and allows for easier policy enforcement.
- Note the flash feature can be disabled within the IR Link software, if desired.
Programmable unique 6 digit ID:
- Considering the rugged environment these instruments are often exposed to and used in, identification via serial number, sticker, or marker can be unreliable.
- With the unique ID feature, units can be identified with a simple push of a button.
- Available using both limited alpha and full numeric characters, each unit can be assigned a unique ID utilizing, for example an employee ID number, last 4 digits of SSN, or a job code.
- Unique ID’s will also appear on event log reports and bump test logs.
- ID’s will be displayed on the detector screen in segments of 3 digits at a time (first 3 digits, then last 3 digits).
Adjustable alarm set points:
- To adapt with changing health and safety gas exposure regulations for workers in industrial environments , the Single Gas Clip alarm set points can be easily adjusted via the IR Link software or through the SGC Dock.
- Detectors can also be special ordered with custom alarm set points.
- Please contact your Gas Clip Technologies representative for more information.
- Use the Contact Us page or call 877-844-3101 to order units with custom Alarm Set Points or for bulk pricing
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) Measuring range: 0-100 ppm, Low alarm limit: 10 ppm, High alarm limit: 15 ppm*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.