- Innovative EdgeCore™ lifeline is made from Kevlar® cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2 SRL.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.