In order to carry out maintenance work on machinery, some plugs have to be disconnected to interrupt the power flow. To make sure these plugs are not plugged in again by mistake, they can be locked inside this lockout device. The power plug lockout is available in two different sizes. With this lockout device, power plugs are visibly locked, making connection to a power outlet impossible. A warning sticker on the product makes the lockout even clearer. This way, maintenance work can safely be carried out. The large lockout device can also be used for the protection of plug connections - in case a certain power flow must not be interrupted during maintenance.
- High-quality polypropylene: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive
- 2 Sizes: For standard plugs or high-voltage plugs
- Cable tunnel on both sides to secure plug connections
- Warning stickers in different languages included
- Holds up to 4 padlocks with up to 23/64" shackle diameter
- P110: Small, for standard plugs
- P550: Big, for high-voltage plugs