* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Min Students: 7 Max Students: 25
- CPR Colorado first aid and CPR. This course covers the proper techniques and procedures for the administration of CPR/first aid in compliance with OSHA Standards. Renewal required every two years.
- The CPR Colorado CPR/AED/First Aid course is a classroom-based course with a CPRColorado.com certified instructor. Our non-medical CPR and first aid certification class is intended for bystanders who work in education, child care, assisted living, industrial, construction trades, the health and fitness industries, and other non-medical personnel who are required to have CPR certification.
- This CPRColorado.com course provides a two-year certification for those wanting or needing the most current training in CPR, AED. This class meets OSHA requirements per 1910.151. and is approved by the Colorado Department of Health and Human Services for Childcare.
- The student will enroll in the CPR/AED/First Aid training. After registration, the student will receive an email confirming the class date, time, and location. Because this is a fast pace course, prompt arrival is essential. The course includes a coursebook, videos, and skills session. The course is approximately 4 hours long. After successful completion of the course, an electronic card is available for each student. (there is an option to take a 3-hour course online and then arrive for an hour test)
Course content includes:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Use of an AED
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infant
Blood Borne Pathogens- 45 min
- Designed for those who are at risk for on-the-job exposure to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace. The course teaches staff how blood-borne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure, and what to do if exposed to infectious material. This course is one of the requirements of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. After taking this course, students should talk with their employer about their workplace’s specific policies and procedures. Those who complete the training receive a Bloodborne Pathogens Training certification valid for one year. You should meet with your employer representative to learn about specific policies and procedures and answer questions about how this training content applies to your workplace.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.