Gas detector with pellistor LEL sensor. Detects hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2 ) & combustible gases (LEL).
Gas Clip's Multi Gas Infrared Detector detects the prescience of combustible gases (H2S, CO, and 02). It uses low-power photo-metric technology for the detection of the combustible gases (LEL). This gas detector offers 2-month continuous battery life for infrared models. Simple to use, the Gas Clip Multi Gas Detector will work in inert environments and there is no need for oxygen. There are bump/calibration reminders and it is programmable for user IDs. Available with or without the sampling pump.
- 2-month battery life (continuous run time)
- Pellistor versions typically run for 25 hours
- Charge time: 4 - 6 hours
- 1-year calibration cycle for infrared models
- 6-month calibration cycle for pellistor models
- Infrared LEL sensor does not require oxygen to detect gas
- Simple to use
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.