* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Min Students: 5 Max Students:25
This course focuses on requirements covered by the OSHA construction safety standards on Steel Erection and Subpart R. You will learn the current occupational safety and health information that is important to understand concerning steel erection. Remember that this OSHA Subpart R course is not a substitute for specific, hands-on training and information.
In this OSHA Subpart R: Steel Erection safety course, we will discuss the importance of fall protection, controlled decking zones, starting steel erection, hoisting and rigging, crane safety and structural steel assembly. You are encouraged to further your education by reviewing the reference guide on OSHA Standard, 29 CFR 1926, Subpart R.
- Overview of OSHA 29 CFR 1926, Subpart R
- Introduction to Steel Erection
- Starting Steel Erections
- Site-Specific Erection Plan
- Hoisting and Rigging/Crane Safety
- Structural Steel Assembly
- Column Anchorage
- Beams and Columns
- Open Web Steel Joists
- Falling Object Protection
- Training Requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.