Gas Clip Technologies MGC Dock or Wall Mount Dock
- The Gas Clip Technologies MGC Dock is an all-in-one stand-alone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability.
- It tests up to four units simultaneously, reducing the testing time and gas usage.
- With only two buttons, it’s simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests, occasional calibrations, or to deactivate detectors.
- It can be optionally housed in a rugged Pelican© case or a wall-mountable metal enclosure.
- Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis
- Works with all MGC (Multi Gas Clip Units)
Each Dock comes with the following standard features:
- Test 4 units at one time, up to 12 instruments in a minute
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional unit configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged Pelican© case or Wall Mount Dock case
- No computer required to operate
Unit Configuration/Firmware Updates:
- In order to keep your fleet of gas detectors compliant with specific settings, we allow for the MGC Dock to program each unit during either bump testing or calibration.
- The programmable fields are as follows: User ID, Calibration Interval, Bump Interval, Self-Test Interval, Low Alarm, High Alarm, Show Sensor Readings, Hide Bump Due LED and Hide Clock.
- For example, if your company or facility requires each detector on site to have specific alarm set points and a bump test interval, instead of programming each unit individually, the instruments can be group programmed while simultaneously bump testing (4 units at a time per dock) using our GCT Manager software.
- As firmware updates become available, we can program each MGC Dock to update units during bump testing and calibration.
- Facility safety standard compliance for single gas detectors is now easily achievable.
Event Data and Record Storage:
- In addition to performing tests, unit configurations and firmware updates, the MGC Dock also stores important information about both the docking station and units tested.
- All tests performed on the docking station can be accessed from either the USB directly or using the GCT Manager software.
- Each bump test and calibration event is recorded and logged by date, time and serial number.
- Along with the test records, the individual event logs from each unit are saved.
- At the time of the test, the detector transmits its’ event log to the memory.
- By default, the station will save the previous 10 event logs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.