* You need to call 303-537-5832 and schedule classes or go here and see what is upcoming some classes are based on demand, availability, and class size*
Scaffold Competent Person Course /English 8 Hr
Min Students:5 Max Students:25
designed for anyone who is responsible for the erection, dismantling and/or use of supported scaffolding systems. Gain a better in-depth understanding of the OSHA requirements for supported scaffolding in construction and increase your knowledge of the necessary requirements to be considered competent under OSHA’s rule as it relates to scaffolding systems.
This course covers topics required for competent persons by 29CFR 1926 Subpart L:
- Competent person requirements and responsibility
- Compatibility and components requirements
- Fall protection
- Hazards associated with scaffolds
- Controlled Access Zone requirements
- Training requirements
- Construction/Inspection requirements
- Proper selection and use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.